Are you looking for a solid, informational program with immediately actionable ideas to help your audience save time, money, effort and improve on-the-job performances? If so, invite Pam Woods to speak at your next seminar or meeting.
Presentations And Topics
Popular topics include organizational skills, paper and e-mail management, time management, productivity, and stress management.
- A Recipe for Decluttering: Your Home
Is there a room in your home overflowing with paper, duplicate purchases, gifts, hand-me-downs, or other items you don’t use? Does this arrangement zap your time, drain your energy and create stress for you? If so, don’t let this lifestyle continue; you’ve got the power to change it and it’s easier than you might think. Invest one hour to learn a foolproof process that will give you the know-how you need to create a calm, comfortable, and orderly space that you will enjoy using.
- Get a Grip on Clutter & Chaos: Organize to Optimize Your Workday
Complexity and clutter make work harder and they’re both huge distractions. In fact, most people waste an average of 60 minutes per day retrieving misplaced information from cluttered desks and files. That equals nearly 33 days per year! If this is the year you’re going to “get it together” you will not want to miss this program. You’ll learn an easy process to streamline your files, organize your workspace, and manage your tasks and projects. The upshot is, you’ll have more focus, time, and success.
- Work Smarter Not Harder: 3 Habits for Improved Time Management & Productivity
It’s a common complaint . . . you work hard, you’re crazy busy but at the end of the day you feel you haven’t accomplished much from your own priority list. Yes, you took care of a couple easy tasks, you handled a crisis or two, however, that important project you wanted to work on, well—you never found the time to move it forward. If this is a recurring theme for you—it’s time to take control of your day. Learn fresh ways to approach your workload using your natural energy cycle, make time for progress on your priorities, and process incoming paper, projects, and tasks so you can skillfully move through your day with greater focus and results.
- 10 Steps to Destress
Do you feel tense and anxious at work? Do your co-workers and/or boss make you crazy? Is your personal life less than blissful? If so, you’ve got stress. So, what can you do—the easiest way to mitigate its effect is to take charge of the one and only thing you have the power to control . . . YOU. Learn the top 10 steps to destress for your present and future.
- Custom Presentations
Pam’s programs can be tailored in length and content to fit the needs of your group.
What Participants Are Saying
- “Pam’s talk was simply wonderful!”
- “Thank you for the fantastic seminar you presented at our Chamber office last Thursday. We have had so much positive feedback from our membership and wanted to express our appreciation to you for the time and energy you put into your seminar.”
- “Thanks so much for sharing your time with us and your expertise on such an important topic (organizing). I already received a message from someone that now feels she can start to change her life in a positive way after hearing you 1x. Wow! I enjoyed your talk and also came away with some new ideas for myself.”
- “I've had several people try to help me get organized before. But you (SWS) are the only one that has made it click. You have really helped me to understand and implement an organizing system I can trust.”
- “Excellent! I’ve attended many of this type of training (time management & productivity) yet this was still fresh and very helpful.”
- 8th Judicial District - Dept. of Corrections
- Iowa Empowerment Conference
- Farm Bureau
- Community State Bank
- Iowa Association of Legal Administrators
- Association of Government Accountants
- Medical Reps of Iowa
- Pella Professional & Business Women
- Mothers of Preschoolers
- Altoona Chamber of Commerce
- Central Iowa Tourism
- Holmes Murphy